Sweet Barbecue Sauce Chicken Wings.
You can have Sweet Barbecue Sauce Chicken Wings using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Barbecue Sauce Chicken Wings
- Prepare 10 of chicken wings.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 4 of grinded garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of blueberry syrup.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
Sweet Barbecue Sauce Chicken Wings instructions
- Grill the wings until they are fully prepared..
- Leave the wings to cool. When they're cooled, remove the skin from the wings..
- Add all the ingredients besides the wings in a big pan or a wok. Mix them while cooking on a big fire for 3-5 minutes..
- When the sauce is boiling, add the wings and mix for 3 minutes..
- For decoration you can add chopped Chives.