Honey Glazed Chicken Barbeque.
You can have Honey Glazed Chicken Barbeque using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Glazed Chicken Barbeque
- It’s of Chicken fillet.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of barbeque sauce.
- Prepare 1 dozen of petit potatoes.
- Prepare 4 stalks of spinach.
- You need 1 of tomatoe slice.
- Prepare 5 pcs of garlic chopped.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Honey Glazed Chicken Barbeque instructions
- Boil petit potatoes with salted water..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on each side. Fry in medium heat with butter until cooked and golden brown. Set aside..
- In the same pan: add one more tbsp butter. Stir fry onions and garlic..
- Add sugar and honey. Stir until sugar melts. Then add barbeque sauce..
- Add spinnach and let simmer until cooked. Then add tomatoes..
- Drain the cooked potatoes and chicken into the pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Mix until all is coated with the sauce. Serve..