Brad's citrus honey bourbon BBQ salmon. Smoked Salmon is a show stopper on any dinner table when it's perfectly cooked. Remove the pin bones from the salmon filet with fish bone tweezers. Prepare the grill for offset smoking by adding citrus wood chunks to the Side Fire Box. – Brad's citrus honey bourbon BBQ salmon recipe. – Brown Sugar n Bourbon Grilled Salmon recipe. – Barbecue Bourbon Crockpot Beans recipe. – Smokey Vanilla Bourbon BBQ Pork Butt recipe.
This is a tasty grilled salmon that you will do again and again. Don't over cook the salmon or you'll end up with a dry meal! Nice for an intimate meal for two. You can cook Brad's citrus honey bourbon BBQ salmon using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's citrus honey bourbon BBQ salmon
- It’s of for the glaze.
- Prepare 2 of peaches.
- Prepare 3 of LG navel oranges.
- It’s of juice of 1lemon.
- It’s 12 Oz of honey.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of loose brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of bourbon.
- You need 1/3 cup of corn starch mixed with 1/4 cup cold water.
- Prepare of for the fish.
- It’s 1 of whole sockeye salmon. about 6 lbs, fileted.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced roasted garlic.
- Prepare of juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of brown sugar.
This BBQ Grilled Salmon is the best summer dish. The spicy Asian glaze will be your new favorite sauce. Use it on grilled chicken, shrimp, and even Instead of a sweet-and-smoky barbecue sauce, this easy salmon recipe calls for making a spicy Asian glaze. If you can't find fish sauce, feel free to.
Brad's citrus honey bourbon BBQ salmon instructions
- For the glaze.
- Boil water in a sauce pot. Dip the peaches in until the skin gets soft and can be peeled. 15-20 seconds. Pit them..
- Peel the oranges. Try to get as much of the white off as you can.
- Place 4 cups water in a LG sauce pot. Cube the peaches and orange. Add to the pot. Bring to a boil and simmer until reduced by at least half.
- Cool and place in a blender..
- Once well blended, return to pot. Heat again. Add honey, bourbon, lemon juice, and brown sugar..
- When boiling, thicken with cornstarch mix. Thicken until it is a nice glaze consistency. Use more if needed..
- For the fish.
- Roll out tin foil a little longer then twice the length of each fillet.
- Place each filet on one end of foil. Sprinkle garlic, lemon juice, and brown sugar on them evenly. Fold foil back over filet and roll all edges.
- Place on outer edges of the preheated low temp. BBQ. If it has a hot spot keep away. Close lid and cook for twenty minutes. Or until fish just gets flaky. Don't overcook. When done, plate and serve with warm citrus glaze..
Try Honey Bourbon BBQ Sauce on: chicken wings pulled pork steak salmon grilled pizza burgers garden salad. Cover the top of the salmon with the glaze mixture generously and let Insist on the freshest ingredients. Never cut corners anywhere, even on the spices and seasonings you use to make your BBQ salmon. Honey BBQ Salmon is super moist and flavorful and makes a healthy, quick & easy weeknight meal. To keep the salmon really moist, but develop a nice sear and char on the outside, I like to first sear it in a pan and then flip it over and finish cooking it in a low.