Baked Pork Belly In Chinese BBQ Sauce. Char Siu Pork (Chinese BBQ Pork) is SO easy to make at home in the oven! The key is the Char Siu marinade that's also used as the glaze. Made with a simple yet flavour loaded Char Siu sauce, pork is marinated to infuse with flavour then roasted until caramelised.
Make garlic sauce while pork is cooling: In a small bowl stir together sauce ingredients until sugar is dissolved. This Chinese BBQ sauce has a rich, sweet, savory taste with well-balanced Asian notes of ginger and five spice. It is super fast to make and has a thick consistency. You can cook Baked Pork Belly In Chinese BBQ Sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Pork Belly In Chinese BBQ Sauce
- You need 18 pieces of pork belly without skin or soft pork bone (optional).
- It’s of glaze.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare of sauce for pork or spare rib.
- It’s 2 cup of DIY or store bought ready to used chinese bbq sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chinese white wine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hoisin sauce or any bbq sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar or maltose or gula melaka.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
Make your favorite dishes using this Chinese BBQ sauce to replace your regular sauce and make your weekday dinners more interesting! Authentic and homemade Chinese BBQ pork marinated with sticky char siu sauce and roasted in oven. This recipe is easy and tastes just like the best It is of Cantonese origin where marinated skewers of pork meat or pork belly are barbecued to charred, savory, and sticky sweet perfection. These Baked Chinese BBQ pork buns (cha siu baos) are a joy to make and to eat.
Baked Pork Belly In Chinese BBQ Sauce step by step
- CHINESE BBQ SAUCE DIY,,mix all ingredient 1 bowl first.
- Marinate soft pork bone or skinless pork belly with the sauce overnight or can bake immediately.
- Bake 200 c for 1 hour with top cover with foil then, flip it over then add Another bowl of sauce and mix well again then bake for another 1 hour.
- Brush honey on surface and broil for another 10 minute till it’s sticky and lightly char.
- Enjoying Char Siew Soft Pork Bone With Plain White Rice.
Whether they bring you back to your childhood, or are an entirely new experience, we hope you enjoy them. Post any questions or comments down below, where you're guaranteed a pleasant and/or witty answer from. Chinese BBQ Pork is a delicious and easy recipe. It can be served as the star or used in many recipes like stir frys or noodles. Incredibly tender & super juicy pork chops coated in a sticky honey garlic sauce and baked to a delicious perfection.