Honey Mustard Chicken & Vegetable Kabobs.
You can have Honey Mustard Chicken & Vegetable Kabobs using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Chicken & Vegetable Kabobs
- It’s 2 cup of diced chicken breast.
- You need of Marinade.
- It’s 2 tbsp of clear honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of wholegrain mustard.
- It’s of Vegetables.
- You need 1 cup of green bell pepper, cubed.
- It’s 1 cup of yellow bell pepper, cubed.
- It’s 1 cup of red bell pepper, cubed.
- You need 1 of yellow onion, peeled and chopped into 1 inch squares.
- It’s 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of small white (closed cup) mushrooms.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- You need 3 tbsp of clear honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of wholegrain mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Honey Mustard Chicken & Vegetable Kabobs instructions
- Soak 8 skewers in water..
- Mix marinade ingredients then stir into the chicken, cover with plastic wrap and refridgerate for 1 – 4 hours.
- Heat the broiler.
- Prepare the broiler pan, by taking out the rack and lining the pan with foil..
- Skewer the veg and chicken alternately on the skewers. I like to start with a piece of pepper as it holds well and stops the other bits and bobs from moving..
- Carry on until all the ingredients are used up..
- Mix the glaze ingredients and brush it onto the veggies..
- Cook under the broiler for 20-25 minutes, turning them three or four times during cooking..
- Allow to rest/cool for a few minutes before serving..
- Makes 8 kabobs..