WINE ROASTED CHEESE BURST BBQ CHICKEN and NAAN SANDWICH. Combine two Indian classics-tandoori chicken and naan-in a flavorful sandwich topped with mint, cilantro, onion, tomatoes, and feta cheese. Dab naan with a little butter on each side, spread on a rimmed baking sheet, and place in oven on rack below chicken; cook until toasted and crisped, about. BBQ Chicken Sandwich. featured in Easy BBQ Recipes for a Great BBQ.
Absolutely delicious and so easy to make. Even though it is leftovers it is such a different meal from a roasted chicken dinner that you don't feel like you are eating the same meal. This is a wonderful BBQ chicken sandwich with homemade sauce. You can cook WINE ROASTED CHEESE BURST BBQ CHICKEN and NAAN SANDWICH using 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of WINE ROASTED CHEESE BURST BBQ CHICKEN and NAAN SANDWICH
- You need 500 gm of boneless chicken.
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 4 tablespoons of red wine.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of paprika powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of barbecue sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s of For the Naan.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s of For Topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dry herb.
You can use leftovers to make pizza. Place chicken in a large pot with enough water to cover. We had leftover chicken and were planning on making grilled cheese sandwiches (I don't think I have ever told you how obsessed we are with grilled Cheesy, gooey and BBQy from the chicken, it's perfect. I like them with fries and Curtis prefers potato chips.
WINE ROASTED CHEESE BURST BBQ CHICKEN and NAAN SANDWICH instructions
- For the BBQ Chicken……. Marinated the chicken with ginger and garlic paste, paprika powder and all ingredients except oil and wine. Mix well until evenly coated..
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and fry the chicken pieces until golden brown and cooked..
- Then add wine and tossed carefully on high flame for 2 minutes..
- Switch off the flame and cover the lid and keep aside..
- Now assembled all the naan ingredients and mix well required added warm water and knead the smooth dough..
- Cover with a moist cloth and rest for 25 minutes in warm place..
- Gently roll to oval shape using rolling pin. Make sure do not make too thin nor thick..
- Grease with water over naan. Furthermore, slowly flip over and put it on hot tawa and slightly press..
- Now after a minutes, flip the tawa upside down and cook naan directly on flame till they turn golden brown..
- Now cut into the naan in the halve..
- Spread the BBQ Chicken mixture on the slices of naan. Now cover the another part of the naan..
- Preheat the oven at 180℃.
- Spread the mozzarella cheese on the top of the naan and sprinkle some dry herbs..
- Bake at 8 minutes or until cheese are melted..
- Serve hot.
Naan makes the perfect substitute for pizza dough, and it's infinitely tastier than those pre-baked pizza "shells" you find at the store. The same can be done with naan bread to great results. Place it under the broiler to cook the egg to your desired doneness for a quick and delicious lunch. This luscious recipe can be made right in the comfort of your own kitchen. Remove from oven briefly, brush sauce all over the thighs, then use a spatula to flip.