Mike's Quick 6 lb Party Wing Pack.
You can have Mike's Quick 6 lb Party Wing Pack using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Quick 6 lb Party Wing Pack
- Prepare of Wings.
- Prepare 2 of 3 lb Bags Large Party Sized Wings.
- Prepare 1 of 2 lb Bottle Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1 of 12 oz Bottle Franks Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Prepare 1 each of Garlic Powder – Onion Powder – Cayenne Pepper – Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Garnishments.
- You need 1 each of Fresh Celery – Carrots Strips And Parsley.
Mike's Quick 6 lb Party Wing Pack instructions
- Dethaw both 3 lb bags of oversized wings and drumsticks in the sink with water..
- Preheat oven to 450°..
- Place on Tinfoil and sprinkle with all spices listed above to your liking..
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes flipping them over once during cooking..
- Once baked, stick a knife in one of the largest pieces all the way to the bone. If fluid runs clean and not pink, your chicken is done. If pink, bake your larger pieces a bit longer..
- When all pieces are fully baked, towel blot chicken dry and cover with sauces in seperate baking pans. Bake at 350° for an additional 15 minutes..
- Place chicken wings in a disposable dish with a divider between the two sauced wings with tinfoil. If any sauce remains, drizzle it over your cooked chicken..
- Garnish with celery and carrot strips and fresh parsley..
- There are countless options for flavoring such as Teriyaki, Lemon Pepper and Hot Sauce..