Savory Chicken Wings.
You can cook Savory Chicken Wings using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Savory Chicken Wings
- It’s 1 dozen of Whole chicken wings.
- You need 1 of Seasonings included were equal parts of : garlic powder, onion powder, garlic salt, paprika, white pepper, lemon zest..
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Sweet Baby Ray's brand "wing sauce".
Savory Chicken Wings instructions
- OK, first step is to rinse and pat dry your chicken wings. Season chicken wings with seasoning mix listed above. Refrigerate in an airtight container for several hours so seasoning can penetrate skin..
- Next, grill chicken at approximately 400°F for about 30 minutes. Turning at least twice during that 30 minutes so that both sides are evenly roasted..
- Next, remove from heat and place in a heat proof container and let it set for about 15 minutes so that juices will distribute evenly throughout..
- Next, pour the sweet baby rays wing sauce over the chicken wings and shake until sauce covers each wing..