Baked Sticky Honey Garlic Sriracha Wings. Baked honey sriracha cauliflower "wings" are sticky, sweet, spicy and surprisingly healthy. Cauliflower is my new best friend. Remove wings from oven/oil and toss in the honey sriracah sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired.
They're just the right combination of spicy and sweet, sticky, and so My family likes spicy, so I thought Sriracha sauce would be a good touch for the baked chicken wings, along with honey and of course, garlic. These sweet and sticky honey garlic chicken wings are the best ever. Even though they're baked, not fried, they're super crispy. You can have Baked Sticky Honey Garlic Sriracha Wings using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Sticky Honey Garlic Sriracha Wings
- You need of wings.
- You need 2 lb of Wings.
- You need 6 cups of water.
- It’s 2 tbs of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 4 tbs of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sriracha.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of lime juice.
Crispy wings + delicious sauce = best honey garlic chicken wings EVER! Getting crispy baked chicken wings is easier than you might think. Ah, it just stole my heart when I heard that name! Sticky sauce, garlicky flavor, spiciness, um um um!
Baked Sticky Honey Garlic Sriracha Wings step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, dissolve kosher salt in the water and immerse the wings in the brine for at least an hour..
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter under medium heat. Add in all other sauce ingredients and bring to a light boil. Reduce heat to low…enough to keep the sauce bubbling slightly. Once the sauce is at your desired thickness (I like it thick…you can also add a flour slurry to quicken the thickening), remove from heat and set aside..
- Drain brine water and pat the wings dry..
- Preheat oven to 400°. Using a baking sheet, line with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- Using 1 tbs olive oil, toss the wings so that all are coated..
- Arrange the wings on the baking sheet and season with the garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Place the wings in the oven and bake for 35 mins..
- Remove from oven and turn the wings. Brush the wings with the sauce and return to the oven for 7-8 mins. Repeat this step when the 7-8 mins is up and bake an additional 4 mins. Sprinkle with sesame seeds if you like. Gives it the authentic Asian look. Enjoy!!.
To keep these sticky wings mellow, we used apricot jam, honey and a squeeze of fresh lime, to offset the heat of the Sriracha. Sticky sriracha and orange blossom honey chicken wings. These easy-to-make sticky wings are served with a creamy yogurt dipping sauce. These Asian style honey sriracha chicken wings are amazing! They're tangy, sweet, spicy, meaty, juicy, and just sticky enough that you'll want to lick your fingers afterwards.