Sticky Chicken Wings. Our family recipe for sticky Chinese Chicken Wings! Tossed in a savoury, sweet, garlicky Asian marinade, then baked in the oven and basted until deeply golden and very, very sticky…. These Asian Sticky AND Crispy Asian Chicken Wings.
Chicken wings are the pretty much the perfect finger food for any party or game and this is, hands down, my favorite chicken wings recipe! Sticky and sweet with the perfect amount of heat, they are. Sticky Asian Chicken Wings – Crispy, sticky, sweet, savory with the most perfect caramelized glaze. You can cook Sticky Chicken Wings using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sticky Chicken Wings
- It’s 8 of Chicken Wings.
- It’s Teaspoon of Chicken Spice.
- It’s Teaspoon of Barbecue Spice.
- It’s Teaspoon of Steak and Chops Spice.
- Prepare 50 ml of Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare 50 ml of Spur Peri Peri Sauce.
- It’s To taste of black pepper.
And my Chinese Sticky Chicken Wings is a delicious way to add a new taste experience to your family's dinner table! Sweet And Spicy Ginger Garlic Wings Best Sticky Wings Ever!!!! Perfect Balance Of Flavors, Guaranteed To Have You Licking Your Fingers!!! These sticky chicken wings are absolutely delicious.
Sticky Chicken Wings step by step
- Preparation time 15 minutes.
- In a bowl sprinkle chicken wings with dry ingredients and add sauces after. Cover the bowl with the plastic wrap and refrigerate for 5 hours..
- Place the chicken in the baking dish. Roast for about 45 minutes in 180° degrees..
- Serve as a starter at a braai with salad of your choice..
In this recipe, chicken wings are baked until they're fall off the bone, then they are coated with a sweet and tangy barbecue sauce. Add something spicy to your family's Asian cuisine night! Serve chicken wings made using Gold Medal Serve chicken wings made using Gold Medal® flour – perfect for appetizers. MORE+ LESS Sticky Chinese Chicken Wings. Place the chicken wings in the oven.