Barbecue Pork ribs in the oven.
You can cook Barbecue Pork ribs in the oven using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Barbecue Pork ribs in the oven
- You need 4 lb of Pork ribs.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Honey.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
Barbecue Pork ribs in the oven instructions
- Season Ribs with salt and pepper, place on a baking tray, cover and bake for 45 minutes at 375°F.
- add all ingredient for the sauce into a pot and simmer until its getting a thick consistency.
- Remove rib and place on a oven rack or drain the juice from the baking tray.
- Brush each side of the rib with the sauce and bake another 5 minutes, repeating this step 4 times. You can turn on your broiler at the last glaze if you want a crisp crust.