Honey Garlic Sticky Wings. A sauce made with brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and honey is baked onto chicken wings for a sweet and sticky meal sure to please everyone. All Reviews for Krista's Sticky Honey Garlic Wings. Ah, it just stole my heart when I heard that name!
Even though they're baked, not fried, they're super crispy. They make the perfect party appetizer or even an easy dinner recipe. Honey Garlic Chicken Wings – sweet, garlicky, sticky. You can have Honey Garlic Sticky Wings using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Sticky Wings
- Prepare 1 pack of chicken wings.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ginger.
- You need 1/8 cup of honey.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Red onions for garnish.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
Everything you'd ever want in a chicken wing, plus they're baked, not fried! This post may contain affiliate links. In a small bowl, blend honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic and ginger. Ever just crave a deliciously sticky chicken wing?
Honey Garlic Sticky Wings step by step
- Marinate chicken wings in soy sauce, salt, garlic, ginger, paprika and black pepper 3 hours or overnight.
- Add vegetable oil and butter in pan. Let butter melt until it stops frothing.
- Add chicken wings in pan and allow to fry.
- After several minutes, turn the chicken wings to cook second side.
- Fry wings until golden brown and cooked.
- Add honey and toss yo mix.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds once gravy starts to thicken.
- Garnish with red onions.
These are simple, and completely addictive. Remove from the oil and let rest on a paper towel. Over medium-high heat, melt the butter. These Honey Garlic Chicken Wings are a delicious alternative to the classic spicy hot wing, with a buttery and sweet flavor, and lots of fresh garlic. Definitely file these wings under the "finger licking good" category because you will want to lick this sauce off the wings and from your fingers.